Homeplug question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HotLZ

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2008
I have two 722's that I want to get online so I can schedule events remotely when that becomes available. I'm going to use a homeplug to do it. My questions are:

- the 722's have it built it, so I only need the one end that goes from the outlet to my router, correct?

- how does the homeplug differentiate between the two recievers?

- Is there a particular version of homeplug that I should look for, and where's the best place to buy? Thx.

Thanks for the link, that was most helpful.

I do have one more question: in Dishcomm setup, my upstairs receiver was not showing the downstairs one, and vice versa as well. I manually added the downstairs receiver to the upstairs config, and all I get is offline for status. Then I went into the dishcomm setup on the downstairs receiver, and it now had the upstairs rec. added to it's config automatically, but the status was offline as well. They use homeplug for that communcation, correct? I'm not using any powerstrips, straight to the outlet.

Why the offline status and how do I fix it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts