Hooper 3 and Joey

Rjgobell

Original poster
May 25, 2019
USA
I currently have a Hooper 3 and one Joey 3. If I want to add another Joey, will the new Joey need to be a Joey 3?

Sorry if this is a repeated question but I was unable to find the answer in previous posts.

I currently have a Hooper 3 and one Joey 3. If I want to add another Joey, will the new Joey need to be a Joey 3?

Sorry if this is a repeated question but I was unable to find the answer in previous posts.

If your question is what model Joey will work with a Hopper 3 the answer is 4K, Wireless, Joey 2 or Joey 3. The Joey 3 is the fastest. :)

Thanks for the responses.

Yes my question is which Joey will work with my H3. Do I need to purchase a Joey 3 or would a Joey 1 or 2 work? I understand that a Joey 1 or 2 have the different features or advantages as a Joey 3 but would a different Joey work is my question.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Yes my question is which Joey will work with my H3. Do I need to purchase a Joey 3 or would a Joey 1 or 2 work? I understand that a Joey 1 or 2 have the different features or advantages as a Joey 3 but would a different Joey work is my question.
Hello, Rjgobell. We would only recommend the Joey 3.0, Wireless Joey, or the 4K Joey with the Hopper 3. -Caleb S

Joeys 1, 2 and 3 all have basically the same features, etc. the main difference is the speed. I would recommend a Joey 3 but a Joey 2 will work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)