Hopper 2K Software Version S438

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

oldengineer

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 14, 2011
Lower Macungie Township, PA
Installed on 1 Hopper this morning.
No info screen at startup so I'm not sure what's new.

One interesting thing
Available Joey S/W W101 S372 S364 S558
My Joeys are linked to the other Hopper so I don't know what they will get. I guess it will be S372.
What's W101?

So is it WAP Software Joey Software App Software Wireless Joey Software? What about the SJ Software?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Annoying "Ep" in front of the episode numbers. The protected icon still does not show up unless you hit info. It does seem a bit snappier going between menus though. I also don't remember the "My Account" in the main menu before.

Issues

I've had several new issues since the update. 1- doing a search for motorsports, items selected for one time record (after the update) show the skipped icon, items selected before the update show the scheduled icon. If I select one of the items withthe skipped icon it shows the context menu for a scheduled record (ie edit timer, etc) and if I go to those shows in the guide they show the scheduled record icon on them.2- I set up to record two back to back shows titled Auto Racing using two separate timers, the hopper recorded the two shows together and did it twice using two tuners.I did a reset on the hopper 2 days ago when it d/loaded the update (I always reboot when I see a new update)Jim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts