Hopper 3 Beta Test Opportunity

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok the first 50 users who signed up just got a PM from me with further instructions. :)

If those 50 do not follow through with the next step by next week we will then keep going down the list in the order they were received until we have all 50 spots filled. Thanks for your understanding!

To those testers who were trying to email the address provided, please try again in about a half hour.

We us an anti spam service and for every email box we have we need to add those mailboxes to a whitelist to allow mail to come into them. And I forgot to add that email address to that list. It is added now but I am told it could take over a half hour for the change to take effect. So please try again in a little bit. (in fact I am seeing some come through now) :D

For those having trouble emailing the documents, I just got this from our spam filtering company...

Hi Scott,

When you add an address to the valid MailBox list in the Spam-Filter Control Panel, all servers are updated within 5 minutes. However, if a previous attempt was made before the address was added to the Control Panel MailBox list, then the spam-filter will remember (cache) that result for 2 hours. So, adding the user immediately after the original bounce occurred will still require the 2 hour wait for the cache to clear. Keep in mind that this only applies to situations where you first send an email to a user that is not on the MailBox list.

So it will work for you sooner or later! Sorry for the issue! (This was my fault as I forgot to add the address to the whitelist)

Update... I have added everyone to the private beta forum that I have received all the paperwork for. There were a few people that did not return the excel file and that needs to be done as well or I can't let you in and DISH can't send you the remote and target your receivers for the special beta software.

I know on the Excel file there was one spot that you probably couldn't answer, thats ok leave that spot blank and fill out the rest as best you can and get it in to me :)

Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)