Hopper 3 can I order today question ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Of course your going to say that- your a retailer ;). Just kidding as I follow the information that you provide to this forum closely!!
At any rate, as of Dish customer since 1998 currently under no contract and own all my equipment (2- 722Ks and a 211K (for RV)) what does "best deal" really mean? I understand the service part if they are indeed any good..
Thanks, Gerry

Yes Gerry, I am a retailer. We get great deals and provide great service for our customers so if you have a good local retailer you should check with them to see what they can do for you. :)

thanks my local dish retailer just emailed that yes it does interesting he said etf is 10 a month and not the 20 a month like new accounts.
one last on the hopper 3 for the sports bar mode will the 4 channels only work with a 4k tv?

thanks

Yes, absolutely.

thanks my local dish retailer just emailed that yes it does interesting he said etf is 10 a month and not the 20 a month like new accounts.
one last on the hopper 3 for the sports bar mode will the 4 channels only work with a 4k tv?

thanks
Well, ETF does not apply to you, so whatever. The 4K/sports bar question seems to be, as yet, an unanswered question, unless I missed something. Last post I recall on the subject, no, not 4K limited.

Reactions: Bodo Fenrirsson
I believe the initial release, which is expected but not guaranteed to have the Sports Bar, will be for "4K UHDTVs" only. But plans are afoot to later extend that to 1080 sets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)