Hopper 3 - Corrupted Recordings - Error 04

Now if they could get the correct programs listed under the correct folders.

A good remote control is a must for when the Huge Man commercials come on. I don't care where, Oprah Network is better that watching his commercials. Well I might have to rethink that one.:eek:

Confirming the issue is now fixed for me with the update. I always reboot after an update, not sure that was even required. Thank you Dish

Now they are testing a new remote! Seems like they should fix all these problems before playing with new toys. But that's just my opinion I stuck the new remote that came with my hopper three in the drawer. (can't stand it)

Now they are testing a new remote! Seems like they should fix all these problems before playing with new toys. But that's just my opinion I stuck the new remote that came with my hopper three in the drawer. (can't stand it)
I'm glad they realize that that the new remote is a POS. I was able to keep one of my old remotes from my h2000. Simpler is not always better. Even my 17 year old hates it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Oh I love my 40.0's I have a stack of them new in the box. Every time I talk to dish I order a new one, just in case they stop making them. Thank god for the protection plan.

I'm glad they realize that that the new remote is a POS. I was able to keep one of my old remotes from my h2000. Simpler is not always better. Even my 17 year old hates it.

I believe that remote was intended to be for the elderly. Less buttons - less chance to screw up.
Definately just an annoyance for a power user.

I believe that remote was intended to be for the elderly. Less buttons - less chance to screw up.
Definately just an annoyance for a power user.
But even for a non power user it's hard because they have to jump through a lot of hoops to get any where. You want to end a program, there is no stop button without going to the back button, and finding the stop square at the bottom of the screen. Not user friendly.

Reactions: ralfyguy
But even for a non power user it's hard because they have to jump through a lot of hoops to get any where. You want to end a program, there is no stop button without going to the back button, and finding the stop square at the bottom of the screen. Not user friendly.

Exactly. O use my Harmony mainly and have the H3 remote over by the couch. Even though I'm used to it by now, it's still annoying. Like in a PC burying a file three or four sub folders down.

My memory muscle for the 40 is already been replaced by the 52 sequences but it is still much slower then one 40 button press and yet I look everyday for the 50. "STOP" and "Record" will be great voice commands. :)

Try hitting select instead of back then right arrow then select.

Isn't it hard to use the 52.0 remote in the dark, just by feeling the keys? It seems you have to look at the remote to know which keys to press.

Another thumbs up for Harmony remote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)