hopper 3 dates often wrong

hey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 24, 2016
TX
anybody else noticed the dates are often a day off in the info and first aired?

lots of shows are similar to this

NEW - first aired 10/4/16
recorded on wed 10/5 (the day it was first on)

known bug ???

just me ???

known bug ???

just me ???
I see this on local channels a lot -- nearly every day

known bug ???

just me ???

The guide has sucked in various ways for many years.

I've been noticing this for some time now and was wondering if it was just me - all of my "new" programs show a "first aired" date that is one day before my "recorded date". I don't really lose anything, as most of my recordings are part of "series links" but its certainly strange.

It's not just you. Mine have been like that for a while now. There was talk about that problem awhile back somewhere on here. I have the HWS with the carbon.

Yeah, I noticed that on my H3 as well. It's always showing the original air date of programs as the day before their actual original air date.

Up until recently, there was actually another UI glitch with the H3, where if you finished watching a recorded program and then hit the Delete button, after that all the other buttons would disappear as well, including the button to return to the main DVR menu, and you had to manually hit the DVR button on the remote to return to that screen. But now that's been fixed with a recent software update.

But for all of the gripes and issues that the H3 has, and the loss of several channels like the CW and Esquire, I'd still take the H3 over the Genie, because the UI is more appealing and 16 tuners beats out 5 any day of the week, especially when you connect multiple TVs and then suddenly find out your 5-tuner DVR only has 2 tuners left for recording programs, and conflicts ensue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts