Hopper 3 diagnostics test..Help

The New Hopper 3 is now installed and I'm still having the same "Low Signal" problem.. The tech gave up and left. He said there is nothing else he can do..

The New Hopper 3 is now installed and I'm still having the same "Low Signal" problem.. The tech gave up and left. He said there is nothing else he can do..
They make a inline signal booster I don't know if that would help or not or if you can use one....

It's not really a low signal issue, is it? The error indicates low signal on port 2 but all of my signals are ok, per the tech that replaced everything I had just to get the issue again. My Hopper 3 and Joey 2's work fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The Hopper 3 must be connected to port 1 on the LNBF for it to work properly. Is your system running off port 2 of the lnb. That would be the 1st thing I would check.

My DVR images are half what they should be, half network image (NBC). I have shut off all Joeys and the hopper overnight (no scheduled DVR events) and it's been 2 weeks (1 restart from menu in this period) and still missing half the images.

I've run the tests, all come back green

Any advice?
If those "images" were there before you started getting the correct program tiles, they don't change. If they are for "series" recordings, they will update if and when you record a new episode. I still have a few "oldies" hanging around. Also, as someone suggested, I finally did a "factory reset" which does not delete any existing recordings but puts the receiver back "like new" as far as settings are concerned. At least that was my experience.

Reactions: bmetelsky