Hopper 3 Duo Hub

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DialgaChampion

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2015
New York
Curious. Can you use the orange Duo Hub with a single Hopper 3? And if so, would it still work with just one coax coming in from the dish itself, or would you still need 2 coax cables connected from the dish to the hub?

Curious. Can you use the orange Duo Hub with a single Hopper 3? And if so, would it still work with just one coax coming in from the dish itself, or would you still need 2 coax cables connected from the dish to the hub?
Good question. I'm inclined to think that if you go port one out of the LNB to port one in on the Hub, and use the host port out across from the port one input on the hub, it could work. One way to know is to try it, right?

Reactions: DialgaChampion
It will work just as described. I hooked up 2 hoppers last night and the first one works perfect lnb 1 to host 1 . The second one wants lnb 1 also because I need another switch hooked up. I removed the second hopper and the duo is working correctly for the single hopper. I will hook a different switch up today.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: DialgaChampion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)