Hopper 3 DVR timers try to set to titles

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Falcon195

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 23, 2018
Ohio
Today I was trying to set my DVR timers to display in title mode. Once I set the timers page to title mode it does display the timers in title mode until I exit the title tab. When I go back to the DVR title tab it goes back to showing the timers in priority mode. I have tried this several times, and the timers always go back to displaying in priority mode. This is a new Hopper 3 with U516 software update.
Anybody else having this issue or is it just me?

Reactions: xfoneguy
Today I was trying to set my DVR timers to display in title mode. Once I set the timers page to title mode it does display the timers in title mode until I exit the title tab. When I go back to the DVR title tab it goes back to showing the timers in priority mode. I have tried this several times, and the timers always go back to displaying in priority mode. This is a new Hopper 3 with U516 software update.
Anybody else having this issue or is it just me?

That's been that way for quite a while so it's really not a bug, it's a 'feature'. :)

Sorting has been one of those little forever frustrations - not only with timers, but sorting in general (as in DVR views) - it would be nice to sort folders (and EHD's) individually rather than being stuck with whatever you chose last for DVR view. Certainly not a show-stopper, but another "it would be nice if......"

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts