Hopper 3 DVR timers try to set to titles

Falcon195

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 23, 2018
Ohio
Today I was trying to set my DVR timers to display in title mode. Once I set the timers page to title mode it does display the timers in title mode until I exit the title tab. When I go back to the DVR title tab it goes back to showing the timers in priority mode. I have tried this several times, and the timers always go back to displaying in priority mode. This is a new Hopper 3 with U516 software update.
Anybody else having this issue or is it just me?

Reactions: xfoneguy
Today I was trying to set my DVR timers to display in title mode. Once I set the timers page to title mode it does display the timers in title mode until I exit the title tab. When I go back to the DVR title tab it goes back to showing the timers in priority mode. I have tried this several times, and the timers always go back to displaying in priority mode. This is a new Hopper 3 with U516 software update.
Anybody else having this issue or is it just me?

That's been that way for quite a while so it's really not a bug, it's a 'feature'. :)

Sorting has been one of those little forever frustrations - not only with timers, but sorting in general (as in DVR views) - it would be nice to sort folders (and EHD's) individually rather than being stuck with whatever you chose last for DVR view. Certainly not a show-stopper, but another "it would be nice if......"

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts