Hopper 3 for new customer upfront costs?

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
My son is looking to switch from Directv and asked me to look into the 3 year deal. So I did an incognito web run at Dishes site and can't tell whether a H3 and one new Joey would be part of the deal, or if there are upfront costs if you go with the H3.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

If credit is squeaky clean it wouldn't cost anything. Good credit would be a $50 activation fee.

Reactions: JSheridan
I would call and specifically ask for the h3. Online ordering may suggest the h2 depending on how many tvs and configuration.

When signing up make sure you specify that you have a 4k TV for any location you want a 4k receiver. For example, if you want a Hopper 3 and 2 4k Joeys make sure you say you have two 4k TVs. If you don't they will default to a Hopper 3 and two Joey 2 receivers. If you tell them you don't have any 4k TVs they may even default to a Hopper with Sling so just tell them you have 4k TVs and save yourself some trouble.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Any military / veterans can go through AAFES and get $100 gift card, $10 off per month for 12 months, no up front cost. On AAFES go through the market place and you will see the Dish deal there.

Reactions: charlesrshell
My son is a veteran but doesn't have Exchange privileges. But that is a good deal.

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts