Hopper 3 H308 7/17/2021

Manually updated both of my Hopper3 receivers to H308. After both Hopper3 receivers started my Joey3 was reprogrammed for about 4 minutes. My Joey3 software version is now J507.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Leased H3 got 308 yesterday or the day before. My Purchased H3 is on 306 and I have watched it go through the whole update process 3 times and it's still on 306. Although it took awhile to get started. Was it something I should have said?

• Sad
Reactions: charlesrshell
I see the NBC Tokyo Olympics and Olympics Multichannel apps if they weren't there before.
Still being on 306, they are there. BUT the 4th 4K channel that they added for the Olympics is "unoperational". While the regular one 4 steps below it is. Sorry to say, but it was annoying. Must have been the time I tuned in.

P. S.
DLing "308" for the fourth or fifth time. Fingers crossed.

Still being on 306, they are there. BUT the 4th 4K channel that they added for the Olympics is "unoperational". While the regular one 4 steps below it is. Sorry to say, but it was annoying. Must have been the time I tuned in.

P. S.
DLing "308" for the fourth or fifth time. Fingers crossed.
Did you get her to finally download?

Yesterday I tried to force the 308 on the H3. Got the screensaver and then it looked like it downloaded but I didn't watch carefully. Later on, checked my 4kJ and it had gone to J407. However, when I looked at the H3 today, it was still on H306, even though it had allowed the 4kJ to update to J407. Thought that was strange. Tried the Upgrade Now again on the H3 today, and it immediately said downloading, and successfully did the update.

I got to thinkin' and I am going to have to take the H3 out of the rack to "kick it". So first I started off with a good stern talkin' to it, no joy. Then I got out a baseball bat, just hoping that the sight of it would strike a little terror. The fan or something that has been making me nutz since I got it, just got louder. I think it's baiting me.

Then I got to thinkin' some more and realized that we put way too much importance in these updates. Afterall, unless there's a major problem that needs addressing, what's the big deal?! To get here and be the first to post that I got the new update first. I would think that getting here first to post that right after the update it caught on fire. Thar ya go!

I know posting what got broke, the most likely outcome, or what got fixed, "Yeh, keep dreamin'", is important though.

So I decided to just leave it alone, that'll piss it off and go finish mowing or creating a corn maze out of the big patch of 5' Thistles in the South 30.

I got to thinkin' and I am going to have to take the H3 out of the rack to "kick it". So first I started off with a good stern talkin' to it, no joy. Then I got out a baseball bat, just hoping that the sight of it would strike a little terror. The fan or something that has been making me nutz since I got it, just got louder. I think it's baiting me.

Then I got to thinkin' some more and realized that we put way too much importance in these updates. Afterall, unless there's a major problem that needs addressing, what's the big deal?! To get here and be the first to post that I got the new update first. I would think that getting here first to post that right after the update it caught on fire. Thar ya go!

I know posting what got broke, the most likely outcome, or what got fixed, "Yeh, keep dreamin'", is important though.

So I decided to just leave it alone, that'll piss it off and go finish mowing or creating a corn maze out of the big patch of 5' Thistles in the South 30.
Well Done Good Job GIF by Step
I've been saying this since I joined this website. Now if an update comes out taking my RED light off on my Hopper 2 then I will really have something to say.:)

Got H308 while ago - very long update but finally gave the TV back to me. Are there any changes to look for?

I noticed this evening that my Hopper2's were still at H206, so I forced an update. On completion, I was a bit surprised to see that it had jumped to H209 instead of the H208 I was expecting. The new version is dated today...

I noticed this evening that my Hopper2's were still at H206, so I forced an update. On completion, I was a bit surprised to see that it had jumped to H209 instead of the H208 I was expecting. The new version is dated today...
Me too. I have the H3 and it now has H309. My J3's have J509 IIRC, but still exhibit the damnable "skip to live" bug when in chase play mode. :crying Does anybody know the numbering scheme? The W's are for wireless Joey's I suppose. But what is the initial 100's digit on those J software versions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts