Hopper 3 H309 8/5/2021

Upgraded both of my Hopper3 receivers to H309. Joey3 upgraded to J509.
Someone with a 4K Joey should check whether the 4K Joey can view the Olympics on 540-04 or 540-05.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
Upgraded both of my Hopper3 receivers to H309. Joey3 upgraded to J509.
Someone with a 4K Joey should check whether the 4K Joey can view the Olympics on 540-04.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
My 4KJ has the latest update. I don't see channel 540-04 in the guide. My H3 has the channel.

Hopefully the 309 version will fix the main drive space clean up problem. I have a grand total of one (1) 1/2 hour program on my internal DVR guide and it's been climbing for a week now and is at 26% full even with deleting everything in Prime Time and emptying the Trash and waiting for the overnight reboot.

But you can view 4K HDR Amazon Prime. That makes ZERO sense to me.

Hopefully the 309 version will fix the main drive space clean up problem. I have a grand total of one (1) 1/2 hour program on my internal DVR guide and it's been climbing for a week now and is at 26% full even with deleting everything in Prime Time and emptying the Trash and waiting for the overnight reboot.
I have done a pull the cord reset that cleared it up. Most of the time that worked.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I've noticed a very cool thing which seems to have appeared with 309...

If you're watching an OTA channel and decide to record the rest of a show after you've been watching it from the beginning, even though the manual timer creation will show whatever time you started the recording, the recording will now be either from the beginning or whenever you tuned to the channel just like a satellite channel timer has always been.

I've noticed a very cool thing which seems to have appeared with 309...

If you're watching an OTA channel and decide to record the rest of a show after you've been watching it from the beginning, even though the manual timer creation will show whatever time you started the recording, the recording will now be either from the beginning or whenever you tuned to the channel just like a satellite channel timer has always been.
I haven't seen that work on Sat channels reliably in a long time. For me it's been hit or miss and the miss happens far more. When I first started reading your post I was hoping it was back in Sat channels. That's cool it does that with OTAs. It'd be cooler if, for me it'd do it on all reliably.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts