Hopper 3/Joey reboots

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ak99

Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
In the last couple weeks, actually since about the time of new software version on 11/22/19, I have had to reboot several times. I turn the channel on joey the screen goes blank then I get the tv activity screen with no tuners showing. Sometimes one reboot sometime two to get things working. This has happened three times in past two hours. Is this only happening to me or have others had this issue?

do you have a wireless Joey? This is similar to behavior I had seen on one of my wireless Joeys running from a Hopper with Sling. I would have to reset the Hopper, then the wireless access point, and finally the Joeys to get the system back up and running. It would work for about 2 weeks and then happen again. Dish made a service call last week and replaced my HWS as they could not find any other problems.

It's a software glitch. Instead of rebooting, try running a check switch and letting it reacquire to the Sats

In the last couple weeks, actually since about the time of new software version on 11/22/19, I have had to reboot several times. I turn the channel on joey the screen goes blank then I get the tv activity screen with no tuners showing. Sometimes one reboot sometime two to get things working. This has happened three times in past two hours. Is this only happening to me or have others had this issue?

Are you seeing this blank TV Activity screen only on the Joey or have you also noticed it on the Hopper? When rebooting, are you rebooting the Hopper, the Joey, or both? -Jasmine D.

Thanks for the replies. A family member had been putting things on the hopper and it might have been getting to hot. I removed everything and haven't had a problem in about 24 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts