Hopper 3 needs reset almost daily

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

aikoentp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
Peoria area Central Illinois
I have the Hopper 3 and 2 joeys. I have had a problem for awhile now. The channels and DVR start to pixelate, freeze or go into slow motion. The signal strength is fine as well as all of the connections. Sometimes the Joeys Loose connection with the internet while the Hopper shows connection. This all is corrected with a reset. Sometime 2 or three times a day, sometime goes for a week. I can't get any answers from Dish and I'm ready to send it back and stream everything. I've had Dish almost 20 years, but paying $97 a month for this frustration is too much.

There is something wrong with your setup and I think it's your H3. I too have an H3 and 2 J3's, and I observe none of those problems.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hey, aikoentp. We absolutely hate to hear that you're having issues with your Hopper and Joeys. What happens if you do a whole home reset and wait 30 seconds once the receivers are unplugged then plug the Hopper back in first then the Joeys?

If this doesn't work, we will need you to reach out to our wonderful chat department. Our SatGuys team is unable to access accounts so for further troubleshooting, we will need you to contact that department. They can be reached at MyDISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)