Hopper 3 not downloading 4k joey software

cnine81

Original poster
May 6, 2016
port st lucie
recently activated hopper 3 plus (2) 4k joeys
the hopper 3 works fine but the joeys are showing downloading software @ 0 percent. When checking the settings the hopper shows joey software not available , it detects the 2 joeys, does't detect the hybrid solo hob and the hopper shows the joeys as not activated.
can someone help me fix this.

recently activated hopper 3 plus (2) 4k joeys
the hopper 3 works fine but the joeys are showing downloading software @ 0 percent. When checking the settings the hopper shows joey software not available , it detects the 2 joeys, does't detect the hybrid solo hob and the hopper shows the joeys as not activated.
can someone help me fix this.

Please send me a PM with your Account#, 4 Digit pin#, and please let me know what the 3 digit error message on the Joey screen is.

Account number ...

you might want to edit your post to remove that account info from the public view. ;)

You should send Abe that info via private message. Click on Abe's username below his avatar, and then in the popup, click "Start a Conversation".

you might want to edit your post to remove that account info from the public view. ;)

You should send Abe that info via private message. Click on Abe's username below his avatar, and then in the popup, click "Start a Conversation".
it is easy to do i had to send him a message on what is going on with my hopper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts