Hopper 3 not recording NBC all the time

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
Anyone seen a problem like this? My PTAT works perfectly on the other networks. NBC seems to have become sporadic. It has half of the events as the other networks.

I've tried a reboot.

Any other ideas?

Try deleting your prime time preferences and turn it off , then pull the plug , then plug it back in and then go back in and redo the Prime time anytime preference and turn it back on . See if that helps.

Is it still the full 3 hours though? They air a lot of extended shows during the summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As an example AGT is two hours, so there is two events that night and that has happened twice a week a couple of times. Same with American Ninja Warrior on Monday. So there's three days with two prime time programs. And I think The Night Shift is two hours coming up. All NBC.

I've noticed that for sometime when I had/have recording glitches or hiccups, it's usually with an NBC channel.

Anyone seen a problem like this? My PTAT works perfectly on the other networks. NBC seems to have become sporadic. It has half of the events as the other networks.

I've tried a reboot.

Any other ideas?
Oh Great!!! I am a big fan of the Olympic Games. That is the reason why I put NBC on Prime Time Anytime, so it would be a guarantee of recording it on the Hopper 3. I will let you know, but I am thinking that last night, America's Got Talent recorded. I think we have had only a few incidents, and it was not on NBC, but ABC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts