Hopper 3 Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KWarner

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 3, 2009
St. Louis
Hi,

I'm sorry if this information is posted elsewhere, but there are so many Hopper 3 threads now and I couldn't find it.

I have been contacted by DIRT and am waiting to hear from them after I responded. My questions:

1. Will my 2nd and 3rd Tv's be able to access my EHD, or just the tv it's hooked up to?

2. The PM they sent me said they will be taking my current equipment, but in my response I said I wanted to send it back, because I have a lot of transfers to do. Is this Ethernet transfer thing I read about on here
a feature I can use immediately? (provided they let me keep it).

Thanks to everyone on this site for the Hopper 3 info. I am very excited to get mine soon!

And the Ethernet transfer does not work right now. And is reputed to be slower than using an EHD. Break open the wallet and part with $80 or so, tax and shipping included, for a 2TB EHD.

I finally got my Joey 2.0 installed Saturday AM and it can see my EHD on the H3 fine. I can even set up transfers between the H3 and EHD with the Joey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)