Hopper 3 Software H375

Oh wow, thanks to this thread, I turned this feature on today. I had the original Hopper from 2012 so assuming this feature was not there? Just recently got the Hopper 3 and signal protector was not on by default.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Actually got to test this out last night! In central NC, a large patch of red moved into the area, severe t-storm warning, etc. Signal was lost and it took a full minute, but got the screen that says Hopper switching to streaming signal. Was watching House Hunters at the time so it continued with the show! Sure, the quality was not as good, but decent enough.

Found it useful that I didn't have to force myself to watch a DVR recording. Unfortunately, didn't have time to test out what other channels were streaming during the storm since the t-storm only lasted 10 min and got satellite signal back.

I turned it on about 5 days ago and just checked and it's still on. But yesterday, during a storm, we lost signal for about 5 minutes. I smirked and waited for signal protector to kick in.

Yup, NADA. Sat on the 'we are aware of this problem' screen for the five minutes until the sats were found again.

Signal Protector may probably be best called Signal Profilactic!

I turned it on about 5 days ago and just checked and it's still on. But yesterday, during a storm, we lost signal for about 5 minutes. I smirked and waited for signal protector to kick in.

Yup, NADA. Sat on the 'we are aware of this problem' screen for the five minutes until the sats were found again.

What channel was it on? Not all channels are included.

Signal Protect ONLY works with channels that have streams associated with them. No stream no protect.

I don't know if it is the new software or not, but at the end of each thread there is no longer the option to go to the next one (lower right) or back to the previous thread (lower left).

Ok should be fixed now. Instead of showing next and previous it shows the name of the next and previous topics with the users avatar who started it.

This was one we needed an add on for in the past however it is now built into the software so I removed the old add on. (And unfortunately I did not set the permissions for the users to see it properly even though I could see it on my admin account.) :)

next.png

Ok should be fixed now. Instead of showing next and previous it shows the name of the next and previous topics with the users avatar who started it.

This was one we needed an add on for in the past however it is now built into the software so I removed the old add on. (And unfortunately I did not set the permissions for the users to see it properly even though I could see it on my admin account.) :)

View attachment 171733
What I saw was the Prev 1 2. I thought that was what he was talking about. My bad!

View attachment 171733
I see that

Dish 4K Event Listings (No Discussion)

Locals with Dish Perks