Hopper 3 Timer

rodder

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
Adairsville,Ga 30103
I have a timer that has been set on my hopper 3 for over a year it shows it recorder the program but when i try to play it nothing is there i have deleted the timer and reset it and it does the same thing.

First step in trouble shooting is to unplug the receiver from power source for 30 seconds then reconnect. Sometimes fixes the problem.

Reactions: charlesrshell
First step in trouble shooting is to unplug the receiver from power source for 30 seconds then reconnect. Sometimes fixes the problem.
Jim has a good advice. it usually works. Yesterday I was watching a live show on tv connected to wired joey. All of a sudden the screen showed Hopper 3 was trying to acquire 16 tuners! (This happened before, not often). Joey remote did not let me to switch to DVR to watch a recorded program! I turned off Joey, unplugged it about 20 seconds then plugged it back and turned it on. It did not solve the problem. I did the same with Hopper 3. Few minutes later, everything was back to normal. Go figure.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I still have this problem i set it to record in the guide it has worked for a long time but now it has stopped working too. Reset the timer and it did not work

Hey there! There is a known issue to where the loading bar is coming up and staying there when trying to view DVR events.

Are you experiencing a loading bar, a black screen, or any error message?

Reactions: rodder
It shows it recorded and it comes up with a bar that says recorder but does not have the watch button so will not start

Attachments

• IMG-0355.JPG
    IMG-0355.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 139

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts