Hopper 3 U543 released

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
Amazon Prime Video is now available on Hopper 3!

A new software version has deployed to Hopper 3.

This software will feature Amazon Prime Video! Amazon Prime Video (APV) is a premium subscription streaming service that offers customers an unmatched collection of TV shows and movies—all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. Enjoy exclusive Amazon Originals and thousands of popular titles included with Prime, plus premium channel subscriptions, content available to rent or buy, live events and more.

**An Amazon Prime subscription and an Internet connection is required to use APV on the Hopper 3.
Amazon Prime can be accessed from:
● Menu or Home screen
● Channel 301 in the EPG
● Banner at the bottom of the EPG
● App Launch Bar

Using Amazon Prime Video
● An Amazon Prime account must be established through Amazon to be able to view APV content
● Sign in using Amazon credentials will be the first step when launching the app

Hmmm well, got mine updated, logged in to AZP, scrolled own to My Channels on Amazon Prime/HBO and started rewatching the last episode of Real Time.
That's odd because our memo says:
● HBO is not currently available through the APV on the Hopper 3
○ Users who subscribe to HBO through APV will need to use another device such as a Fire TV device to see the HBO content

Hmmm well, got mine updated, logged in to AZP, scrolled own to My Channels on Amazon Prime/HBO and started rewatching the last episode of Real Time.
○ Users who subscribe to HBO through APV will need to use another device such as a Fire TV device to see the HBO content
My HBO is working too thru the Amazon Prime app on both my H3s. My Joeys do not have the Amazon Prime app. However my Joeys are still on the old software version.

Reactions: JSheridan

If you are seeing ANY content from HBO don't expect to see it for too long. It could go away at any time.

Are you just seeing the VOD content or the channels as well?

The Normal/Wide audio setting is gone now and I had to turn up the volume on the TV/soundbar considerably compared to the old software

Not on the front burner. Too many more pressing items in my life right now. And so many reported problems have frankly put me off.

If I want to watch something in UHD (I hate to call it “4K”), I have optical discs, YouTube and other options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Normal/Wide audio setting is gone now and I had to turn up the volume on the TV/soundbar considerably compared to the old software
I had to turn mine up, also and the HBO speculation seems to be correct. I can watch HBO Content available on Prime but no anything through the HBO App

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts