Hopper 3 U543 released

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No CC has no transparent background anymore,you set it to 100% or 50% transparency and nothing changes. I don't care about AZ Prime on my Dish, just as easy to use my Roku Ultra.
I suspect that's what is screwing the CC up, but even after deactivating it from my Prime acct, it still doesn't change.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: navychop
Shame these apps are broken or just not available on the Joeys. Wired joey works fine with Netflix but every month I have to relog in, whereas the wireless joey that I have will break if I even use netflix (black screen needing a reboot everytime I use the app). I had to buy Rokus for both my den and living room sets because the Joeys just dont like these apps.

Just recieved U544 this morning. Anyone know shst it adds?
Usually my EHDs don’t show after nightly soft reboot and I have to unplug hopper. They are there after U544 update, but might just be because upgrades are like a power cycle.

Reactions: navychop
Just recieved U544 this morning. Anyone know shst it adds?
Usually my EHDs don’t show after nightly soft reboot and I have to unplug hopper. They are there after U544 update, but might just be because upgrades are like a power cycle.
I saw on the portal that they found a fix for programs not recording that showed up in U543. I wonder if this has that fix. Also, the Nest Doorbell video on the Hoppers was coming, so that could be in here ,too

The Normal/Wide audio setting is gone now and I had to turn up the volume on the TV/soundbar considerably compared to the old software
For some reason the Dynamic Range setting has been eliminated, causing the lower output. We had a choice of "narrow" or "wide" which dramtically affected the volume.

With it set to "narrow", the voices would be louder and more prominent. The "wide" setting caused the voices to get a bit lost in the background.

My Joey 3 still has the dynamic range setting in the menu, unlike the hopper. So is this a bug or a feature?

Attachments

• IMG_20191219_171804675.jpg
    IMG_20191219_171804675.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 148
For some reason the Dynamic Range setting has been eliminated, causing the lower output. We had a choice of "narrow" or "wide" which dramtically affected the volume.

With it set to "narrow", the voices would be louder and more prominent. The "wide" setting caused the voices to get a bit lost in the background.

My Joey 3 still has the dynamic range setting in the menu, unlike the hopper. So is this a bug or a feature?
I asked on the Dish Tech portal and never got an answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)