HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

Here you go.

Attachments

• DISH-2015-0106-4K-Joey-STB-CES.jpg
    DISH-2015-0106-4K-Joey-STB-CES.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 339
Save the series. Then from the main recordings page select it and transfer. I had a real problem with Xfiles but finally it went over. Not sure why.

I've got most of the recordings transferred to the EHD but some of the PTAT programs that I saved won't transfer for some reason. I'll try to see what I can do tomorrow and post my findings here or see if a more appropriate thread would be better and post it there.

Went online and scheduled my upgrade. Could have had it tomorrow afternoon but am busy so it's setup for Tuesday afternoon. Confirmed I can keep my 211 active. Now for the offloading off all the wife's movies.

Anyone who has had the install,
Please confirm installer left old hoppers and shipping boxes for purpose of dvr transfers.

The installer said he was taking them, as that was what the ticket told him to do.
I told him that I still needed to transfer my recordings, and that I understood they left them and the customer sends them back.

He said he would have to call Dish and modify the ticket, which he did, which generated shipping boxes being sent out to me.

Anybody know if the dish installers are usually willing to remove old un-used dishes from the roof, I have an old DirecTV one and was thinking about just asking the dish tech if he can unscrew it while hes up there!

Just went through Chat and had all details in then at the last second the CSR says it isn't available in my area and to check back in 2 weeks. I live in Seattle/Tacoma Washington area, hardly the outback, odd. I was on chat for probably 10 minutes getting ALL details setup. The CSR says when I check back and once it's available in my area all of the info they entered for the order should be there so I shouldn't have to go through all of that again.

WDBU6Y0020BBK-NESN

Check amazon for this. 2TB Element USB3.0, but without external power? $78

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts