HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

Programs that I know I wont get to in 8 days I select save series and they show on on the DVR outside of PTAT. I moved everything over to the EHD last week prior to Jan 28th. Programs that recorded since then I transferred over to the HD but for some reason they didn't show up in the list of available shows to transfer to the EHD. I'll look again tomorrow after the nightly update.

I have Hopper w/sling EA now installed in 2014. New Hopper 3 install tomorrow morning, what will they change. What should I ask the installer when he calls, I'm confused if my dish will be ok with Hopper3

I have Hopper w/sling EA now installed in 2014. New Hopper 3 install tomorrow morning, what will they change. What should I ask the installer when he calls, I'm confused if my dish will be ok with Hopper3
They will replace the LNBF you have now with a DPH LNBF change out a node for a hub, replace any Joeys that are not showing as Joey 2.0, that's about it.

They will replace the LNBF you have now with a DPH LNBF change out a node for a hub, replace any Joeys that are not showing as Joey 2.0, that's about it.
I just have 1 Hopper , no Joeys. I just thought I saw something about the EA Dishes. If I have a 1000.4 I guess it will be ok. Thanks

OK, thanks that's what I'll ask the installer when he calls because I'm sure I asked about my Dish when I ordered the Hopper3 and he said it would be ok.

Scott, or anyone that knows. Does it take a while for the guide channel logos to populate? Mine were still not showing up.

Just got setup to change out a 2 hopper w/sling 3 joey system to a hopper 3 and a 4, 4k joey system. at no cost to me... ive been dealing with software bugs for 12 months or more on the joey's had it noted in the account that when the 4k joeys came out that they were going to replace them all at no cost or i would cancel. :D with any luck ill be able to use the search and ondemand again.

What EHD are people using to transfer their recordings to the H3? I remember it being posted in one of these threads but I didn't bookmark it and I couldn't find it via search. I think it was a 2tb one from amazon...

I have a 622 so cannot utilize the ethernet transfer route. Thanks!

What EHD are people using to transfer their recordings to the H3? I remember it being posted in one of these threads but I didn't bookmark it and I couldn't find it via search. I think it was a 2tb one from amazon...

Any AC powered EHD, 2T being the supported limit. WD pretty much the preferred brand.

Western Digital My Book will work fine. Around $93 on Amazon..
Gerry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)