HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

I'm no expert on this, but he's near me (Seattle) - wouldnt that be "Western"?
There is no east / west separation in regards to which arc a customer is set up for. What I mean is, just because someone is west of the Mississippi River, for example, doesn't mean they will be on the western arc (or maybe they will be). My locals (Dayton OH) are on western arc. Cincinnati locals (~40 miles due south) are on eastern arc and Columbus locals (~60 miles due east) are also on eastern arc.

That said, on the west coast, I'm 99% certain those customers are in fact on the western arc as it's physically difficult to "see" the eastern arc satellites due to the distance and curvature of the earth. It's not impossible though as a short-lived satellite service called Voom had their (single) satellite at 61.5º.

There is no east / west separation in regards to which arc a customer is set up for. What I mean is, just because someone is west of the Mississippi River, for example, doesn't mean they will be on the western arc (or maybe they will be). My locals (Dayton OH) are on western arc. Cincinnati locals (~40 miles due south) are on eastern arc and Columbus locals (~60 miles due east) are also on eastern arc.

That said, on the west coast, I'm 99% certain those customers are in fact on the western arc as it's physically difficult to "see" the eastern arc satellites due to the distance and curvature of the earth. It's not impossible though as a short-lived satellite service called Voom had their (single) satellite at 61.5º.

interesting - I guess I don't understand satellites as much as I thought.

Do you know when SamH will be back in to work. Got a PM from him Sat and have not heard back from my reply. It's not some huge deal, just curious.

Thanks.

He was scheduled today, but he just called out, probably due to the huge snowstorm that is hitting us. Let me see if I can get someone else added to your conversation.

Reactions: gadgtfreek
He was scheduled today, but he just called out, probably due to the huge snowstorm that is hitting us. Let me see if I can get someone else added to your conversation.

Do you know if Chris_S is working today? He messaged me last night for my information and I have not heard by from him.

I havent been contacted at all by DIRT adn I put my name on the list on Friday - do we know roughly what the average wait time is?

I havent been contacted at all by DIRT adn I put my name on the list on Friday - do we know roughly what the average wait time is?

Looks like you are post #373 on the waiting list and we are currently working on posts in the 340's. We should be getting to you sometime today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)