HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

I have the issue where they can't process the order. They say I'm in a low beam area (north of seattle) and that the new hybrid lnb won't work. I have two dishes (500 I think) because of the wobbly satellite 129 before Ceil was launched. One for 110/119 and the other for 129. I see other houses around me with single dishes, so I'm bummed. Maybe those are only SD though.

I have the issue where they can't process the order. They say I'm in a low beam area (north of seattle) and that the new hybrid lnb won't work. I have two dishes (500 I think) because of the wobbly satellite 129 before Ceil was launched. One for 110/119 and the other for 129. I see other houses around me with single dishes, so I'm bummed. Maybe those are only SD though.

Yep, unfortunately we have found that low beam areas, and specific EA installs with a 4th orbital location we do not currently have a compatible installation for with Hopper 3.

Yep, unfortunately we have found that low beam areas, and specific EA installs with a 4th orbital location we do not currently have a compatible installation for with Hopper 3.
EA with 4th orbital locations?
You mean 61.5,72.7,77,and 118.7 ?
Like for International programming?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi Randall. What's a 'low beam area'? Thanks. And thanks for providing a great team and a great service.

Reactions: Troch77
Huh ? Snow stops you guys out there ? I'd think you would be used to it ! :p Around here - and snow isn't a new phenomenon to Ohio - schools have cancelled the day before based on a weather forecast !

I am an hour south in Colorado Springs and they started canceling schools last night.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

RandallW, for those of us with a 211 for our RVs can you give us some specifics or an update on what is going on with us not being able to complete our upgrade orders for our home H3?

I am not aware of that specific issue and nothing is listed for it yet. Please send me a pm with your account and pin, and I can get a better idea of what is going on.

hey guys here is a queston what should i do i would like to leave the 40 remote here and have him pair it to the new hopper 3 i would like to leave my hopper with sling dvr i have recordings that i need to transfer over to a hard drive.i have to go out and buy a hard drive at walmart the one you guys were talking to me about they have it out at walmart for $110 bucks it is a 2tb hard drive

Just make sure you tell the installer these things up front before the install begins. They should be able to let you keep the remote (be persistent if they say they have to take them), and have Dish send you boxes to return the HWS once you have your recordings transferred.

Just make sure you tell the installer these things up front before the install begins. They should be able to let you keep the remote (be persistent if they say they have to take them), and have Dish send you boxes to return the HWS once you have your recordings transferred.
i will i am going to be honest and poliete with the installer.i will be letting him know that i am a member of satelltieguys so if he wants to join he is welcome to join us here.

i will i am going to be honest and poliete with the installer.i will be letting him know that i am a member of satelltieguys so if he wants to join he is welcome to join us here.
I've talked casually with every installer that's done work at our home and my impression of every one of them is that once they clock out, they have no interest in satellite TV stuff. I don't mean that in a negative way either....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts