HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

So who is going to be the first to place an order for the hopper 3 and who will get the first one installed ? Should be a fun next week

Being a retailer I already have my equipment ordered and should have it before the release. I plan on having mine installed and activated on day one.

I grew up in NOLA. Pensacola is still on my list of possible retirement destinations.

Is there anywhere I can find out what the cost will be for me to upgrade to a hopper 3. I was told by a user on here I am arelatively new customer but whenever I ask the people at dish chat on the website i get the same generic message , we have no info blah blah.

It will cost you either $0 or $150 for the Hopper 3. Since you're new to Dish and just rec'd free equipment from them, you'll probably be at the $150 mark.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

So, Dish invested a ton of money to have you as a customer. They need to recoup that for starters. Second, you don't lease the equipment. You pay a use fee. If you bought your own equipment it would cost you exactly the same amount of money. With that in mind, Dish is giving you free equipment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)