Hopper 3

blatimer1983

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2010
Mississippi
Is Dish going to make Hopper 3 the default receivers for customers with 3+ (3 or more TVs) in future? I sure would hope so lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know what the sales team standards are, but I don't think we're really trying to fit anyone with a VIP install at this point in time...the rest is probably how you qualify and how much you're willing to pay (which is also based on how you qualify).

Reactions: charlesrshell
The system is ridiculous. Because customers that dont record and don't have internet and o KY have one or two tvs get hopper3s, when they should get wallys. While customers that do a that and have 4 or 5 tvs are still getting hopper2 with super Joey (or sometimes no super Joey and stuck with 3 tuners). And if your credit is bad even though they said they were done with them you get hopper1 regardless your answer to any questions.

The system is ridiculous. Because customers that dont record and don't have internet and o KY have one or two tvs get hopper3s, when they should get wallys. While customers that do a that and have 4 or 5 tvs are still getting hopper2 with super Joey (or sometimes no super Joey and stuck with 3 tuners). And if your credit is bad even though they said they were done with them you get hopper1 regardless your answer to any questions.

I mean really. The system needs to improve lol. I would like to see all Hopper1s go off the market in near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on how it is. Absolutely stupid. Almost as stupid as trying to charge $150 to upgrade to the Hopper 3 when they damn things are over 6 years old and every single one I've seen in the warehouse for months and months is refurbished. Meaning it's already been in someone else's home

Reactions: charlesrshell