Hopper and caller ID

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
... Does everyone else see the 1-area code-number? Maybe it is something about the way that AT&T uVerse phone company sends that data out and it is different from other companies.

No "1-" here and I do see the whole tel. no. caller ID from CenturyLink. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the problem with the small window used for caller ID during a program. Those having the problem, what do you see on the caller ID log and/or the larger caller ID window that pop's up when you are on the guide or other activity?

There is something else going on with my caller ID. Yesterday the phone rang and it showed up on the TV caller ID. Odd because I hadn't rebooted which is the only way it ever worked before. It would stay around for the rest of the day and then be gone the next. As usual it was gone again the next day this time as well. I thought maybe it was fixed. This is the second time this happened. The other was just after the 212 update. I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

patmurphey said:
Land line? or VOIP? in problem posts would be a help.

Caller ID has always worked correctly on my hopper just like it did on my 722k before it. I am using VoIP(vonage).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts