Hopper and Joey issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cincinnati guy

Original poster
Jun 17, 2018
Ohio
I have had dish on the past, I dropped them and now I’m back. I have a hopper wit sling and a wireless joey. I’ve been having issues since they were installed last month. When talking to dish all they keep saying is things will work when the overnight update happens.

First issue we had was our wireless joey will not access Netflix, it says no internet connection, but if you go to Netflix settings it says it’s connected. We have reset the WiFi, reset hoppers and joeys, up to date on software. Netflix works on the hopper though. Any help on this?

A new problem I’ve seen happen a few times on the hopper it says hard drive failure, I talked to dish and their solution was to unplug to reset. I did it and it worked, but I don’t want to have to do this all the time.

The last problem again on the hopper. When it goes into “sleep” mode I have to reset the hopper to get it to come back on. Pushing buttons on the remote will not work, hitting the power button on the box will not work either, only the reset works.

Any help appreciated!

Netflix on the Joeys is a known software issue. There is no fix, until Dish figures it out and pushes out an update. The CSR should have known this. Hard Drive Failure means 1 thing - hard Drive Failure. You need a new Hopper. No overnight fix is going to work

another new problem.

When i try to change channels it keeps taking me to the screen where you select which receiver you want to view, the only way to get it to stop is restart box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)