Hopper and Resuming Payback

You are not going to believe this, but I think Dish has fixed this issue. I just checked two of my Hoppers. I started to watch a program that was recording, paused it then hit the stop button, then the live TV tab. Went back into my recordings, selected the same program that is still recording and the resume is there to select and so is start over, stop, and live TV. This is a miracle, can't believe it. I hope I am not dreaming. Someone else please check your Hoppers and see if this is true or am I dreaming. Yehaa Thank you Dish.

Yes sir! Just checked it and 'Resume' worked. Thanks Dish. :)

Outstanding, this is awesome. This has been such an issue with my wife especially and me too. Can't wait for race season to start back up. That is when we needed it the most. I still cannot believe it. I wonder which software version fixed it. I haven't even checked in a long time now since race season shut down for the winter. Now if Dish would just fix the delay sound issue. Wife just got home and I briefed her about the fix. Put her in a super good mood. Lucky me!!!!

Well, I spoke too soon. It is half way fixed. Went back to the program after it finished recording and guess what! Resume was gone and you have to start over. Sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)