Hopper apps

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
YouTube would be nice, but I haven't heard anything on it yet. But, I heard Vivek say that there would be an HBO GO app (although I haven't seen it repeated anywhere). Now that would be really nice.

What is the Weather app like? Since there is no weather on 8's do that have Radar with moving graphics to tell you what the direction the storm is going? Temp? ForeCasts? Local Rad?

Does it load fast?

i don't think netflix and amazon will ever happen on a Dish box as they have blockbuster to sell.

You're better off getting those via other means rather than waiting for something that is very unlikely to happen.

Photo Sharing

Horoscope

Gomoku

Texas Hold'em

Black Jack

Scrambler

etc ..

Attachments

• mole_hit.png
    mole_hit.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 418
Last edited:
i don't think netflix and amazon will ever happen on a Dish box as they have blockbuster to sell.

You're better off getting those via other means rather than waiting for something that is very unlikely to happen.
Most likely not...but just the prospect of being able to DVR these streams for offline viewing or when certain titles are no longer available, would be wicked cool. :)

Yeah, I just said, "wicked cool." :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)