Hopper can't download carbon UI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why would you want to break your hopper 1? The hopper 1 is incredibly slow using the new interface. Most people have complained that it is so slow that it is almost unusable.
Done it on a few first generation before, have one at the moment just can't take the update, try everything, reboot, replacing hard drive, factory default, still no go, that's why I ask the question

I wouldn't say that it broke my Hopper 1. It is definitely much slower. But, if I had the option to have kept the Legacy UI, I would have not switched to CUI. But, the more you use it, the "faster" it becomes, meaning that it has less glitches.

But, the more you use it, the "faster" it becomes, meaning that it has less glitches.

Same experience here. I upgraded to CUI back in the autumn, when it first became available for Hopper 1. At first it was buggy and slow, now it's a lot better. Still a little lag in the DVR menu, but overall it's fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)