Hopper cuts off (recording show) when I change channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eclipse01

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2013
WI
Hello, not sure what is causing this buy it happens very often for me on the same night.

I will be watching one show (which is on season record) and the min. I go watch another show, and return back the next day to watch the rest of the original. It cuts off right at the moment I changed the channel.

Is this a recording conflict or something else?

When you do that next time, press the red hot key on the remote, and see what tuners are available. When setting it to record, are you just hitting the red record button?

When you do that next time, press the red hot key on the remote, and see what tuners are available. When setting it to record, are you just hitting the red record button?
I will do that, but both shows are on season record, so yes I am using up both my tuners.

I am not going to a live channel though, I am switching to my recording of the other show.

of course if I switched to the live version of the show, a conflict window would pop up.

Are you using the multiswap or pip swap to do it? Or going through the guide and playing back from there?

The other night my HWS was recording Flip or Flop on HGTV and right in the middle of the recording, the HWS changes channels and recdorded five minutes of a basketball games and then went back to the HGTV program. I was not watching tv when the recording error happened. There was no pop up saying the channel was changing or anything on the screen. Like maybe the uplink facility changed programs in error and then released wahat they had done and changed it back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)