Hopper Deleting recorded episodes

dhickman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Central OK
I have been out of town for the last week. Last night I was looking forward to catching up on several shows that I watch when I have the time.

I have several shows scheduled as a series such as Grimm, CSI, CSI NY, Blue Bloods, etc. I noticed that the shows that were originally part of PTAT, are not only showing the current weeks episodes in the DVR section. When I left, there a couple of weeks of Grimm, CSI NYC, etc in there.

Shows that I have scheduled that are not part of PTAT are not displaying this behavior.

Luckily I was a cord cutter who decided to try out the hopper last spring, so I still had the infrastructure in place to get those episodes off of the internet. I want to receive these programs legally via the Hopper.

I just checked dishonline and now all of the Prime Time recorded series are now missing from the DVR section and only showing up in the prime time current episode list.

This fails the wife test. Last night she asked me why we are paying $95 a month, and the episodes are getting lost?

I am sure that this is some bug that will get worked out, but it is a pain. BTW the receiver is at 60% full, and is working fine.

Make sure you call, submit a report with a DIRT member, etc. This is a huge issue that is NOT getting engineering's attention fast enough. I am having the same problems. Wife is really pissed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts