Recordings got deleted in the morning.

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I haven't used the On Demand feature on my 722k until this week.

First of all, I don't know why I cannot stream anything, instead it downloads the movies and they are available like in 3 or 4 hours if they are in HD.
But anyway I thought this will be good anyway, so I put something to download and planned to watch the next day... but the next day it is not there. And didn't happened just one time... I tried like 2 or 3 times and all the item was not there in the morning, except for one that I put to download before going to sleep, that will finished downloading at morning. Only that movie was available next day, but the day after again was gone.

This is bad, because I can't stream anything so the only way to watch something is download it and watch it later, but they got deleted before I can watch them. :rolleyes:

It's bad even for those of us who can stream, since we seldom watch everything at one sitting. I like to queue up a bunch of titles and then watch them at my leisure over the 30 days they are there. No can do with my 722/L725. Everything disappears overnight, just as it did when BB@home streaming was introduced. The bug is back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)