Hopper folders

kpip99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
These hopper folders I'm hearing about how man can you have ? So you create your own folders and name them and move recordings to them ?

When you set shows to record or series' to record can you set them to go to specific folders automatically when its done recirding or do you have to move them manually ?

5 folder is not a lot, not enough to be useful.

The recordings still appear in the main "tiling" when it is shown by names and not as folders, which would be useful to get them out of the way.

-Ken

I find the Hopper's folders useless. The only folders that allow you to group your shows by title are my recording and PTAT. You also can't move any shows from my recording to any other folder. This needs to be fixed.

I agree that the folders are a bit useless and still buggy. One thing that DISH always falls short on is developing a "user centric" interface. Yes, it is nice, especially on the Hopper as compared to the prior receivers, but still could be easily improved. Make an option for list view instead of all the icons (it's already there in other areas) and groups within folders. Like the 722 had. All the icons building up are getting a bit annoying if you still view by user folders.

Instead of working on new apps and features, get the persistent bugs and interface requests fixed. The new users you are trying to capture with the new stuff will appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts