Hopper has been acting strange lately

11555h

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 25, 2021
Southern Michigan
The last couple of weeks I have asked the hopper to record a movie on UP TV channel. On the page that shows programs recorded it says there are 2 shows recorded with that name. When I click on it to view it, it only shows one show, and that recorded for 17 minutes. Couldn't find the 2nd recording of that name. When I go in the Trash icon it shows both of the recordings, one for 17 minutes and one for 1 hour and 41 minutes and lets me put them back in recorded show area, showing 2 shows again, but only one will come up. I believe this has only happened on the UP tv channel but I could be wrong. Haven't had the problem on any others. I did push the red button the other day because I was getting squiggly lines on recordings and that fixed that situation. Not sure if I have a Hopper problem or if the problem is coming from the channel. Any ideas, thanks.

Try recreating the timer for the show on UP and move it to the first in your list in priority and extend the timer as long as you can and see if it records it this time. Wouldn't hurt to unplug the hopper and wait a minute and plug back in to help clear out any glitches as well.

Reactions: charlesrshell