Hopper HBO On Demand

jaymerkramer

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2006
2 Hoppers, one with 237 and one with 234, both doing the same thing. Just picked up HBO for the half off for 6 months. When pulling up ON DEMAND, picking CHANNELS, HBO, when scrolling through the list when you get half way through the H''s it comes up NETWORK CONNECTION FAILURE. I tried the Starz On Demand list which is even longer and it works with no problem. Anyone else run in to this yet?

How are they both connected to the internet? I would connect one and bridge the connection to see if that helps. I bet they both have their own connections and it's causing interference

Hopper in basement is hard wired to switch and set to bridge mode. Hopper in living room and all Joeys routing through basement hopper via Moca and all show good connection. It only does it when scrolling HBO list and always does it half way through the H''s. All other Ondemand no issues. Can someone else that has HBO give it a try to see if they can duplicate?

Just was going through the hbo on demand and when i got to H I got the message. You are not alone and I hope this is fixed with the upcoming sw.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I just went through the list with no problem, so it appears to be resolved. :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)