Hopper likes to default to undesirable station at startup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Gaze

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 15, 2014
I would like my HWS to startup at a favorite local news station, but it won't start at the last station watched and I can't find a setting to select a fav default. In fact, it seems to want to go to a station I don't like.

There's probably an easy way to set this that I'm not seeing?

Set a daily, morning auto tune timer on your preferred station. There is no other way around. I agree, it is a frustrating H3 feature that should be kicked to the curb.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I would like my HWS to startup at a favorite local news station, but it won't start at the last station watched and I can't find a setting to select a fav default. In fact, it seems to want to go to a station I don't like.
This feature would drive my sister nuts, so I convinced her to downgrade from the original Hopper to a ViP612. This also saved her a couple of dollars per month, going from a grandfathered $12 per month Hopper DVR fee to the newly grandfathered $10 per month ViP DVR fee. I got her switched right before the deadline to avoid the increase to the ViP DVR fee.

This feature would drive my sister nuts, so I convinced her to downgrade from the original Hopper to a ViP612. This also saved her a couple of dollars per month, going from a grandfathered $12 per month Hopper DVR fee to the newly grandfathered $10 per month ViP DVR fee. I got her switched right before the deadline to avoid the increase to the ViP DVR fee.
So, all in all, it was an upgrade. :)

It works fine for me. H3 and (3) Joey's all set up to work that way. Every time I turn the TV's back on they each tune to the last channel we were watching on that particular TV.
Then you H3 and Joeys are better than mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts