Hopper news updates

And what do you consider a real news station?
Something without a political agenda . Certainly not the national stuff. Maybe something local where you know the people and respect their views to the point you believe there is no hidden agenda. I just want to hear what happened and don't want anyone to tell me what I should think about it.

Something without a political agenda . Certainly not the national stuff. Maybe something local where you know the people and respect their views to the point you believe there is no hidden agenda. I just want to hear what happened and don't want anyone to tell me what I should think about it.

Good luck finding one of those.

If you find it, let us know. I have a good friend who is very conservative. He was asked if he watched Fox News, he replied "Hell no, that's not news, its opinion!" My wife watches MSNBC a lot. While I agree with much they say, I won't watch it because, again it's not news, it's opinion and I can only take so much of the same thing over and over.

PBS Newshour and Nightly Business Report is the closest thing we have to real national news.

Any idea on when two Hoppers will link?

There's Team Summit in May. Might happen then. I doubt it. Might announce then when they'll announce when they'll have an announcement as to when it might be released.

Read THAT really fast! ;)

Well not "link" in the sense that the Joey can, but Hoppers can see each others' recordings now :) .

One of the DIRT members told me they also push recordings to the other hopper in case of an overuse of tuners... Can someone verify that? I am having lots of problems with 217. I hope 218 arrives soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)