Hopper not recording shows after 12AM when "skipped"

springwater7

Original poster
May 13, 2015
FL
Monday night at 10PM is a busy TV night for our family. We usually have all 3 tuners in use and use the "skip" function to record repeat airings of new episodes after midnight. This has always worked until the last couple months. I'd hit skip and the hopper automatically finds the next airing of the new episode and sets the timer for 2AM or whenever. But for the last couple months, when I hit "skip", these middle of the night recordings never happen.. There is some bug and it's very annoying! I'm on the original hopper.

Do you look to see if they are in scheduled recordings? Or look back for a reason why skipped?

They are in scheduled recordings when I skip them on Monday evenings. Then after 12AM they disappear from the scheduled recordings. I've tested it and seen it happen and manually added them back in after 12AM if I was still up. Otherwise, the timer is gone and it never records.

It's a bug. I reported it several times. Please report it to DIRT and maybe if enough people report it they'll fix it.

I see you're new here so let me explain that DIRT is the DIsh Internet Response Team and you can find them in red under the helpers list.

:welcome2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts