Hopper OTA tuner glitch?

mattfrayage

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Sturtevant, Wisconsin
plugged in tuner and had this happen when changing to any ota channel and get stuck even if changing to a regular channel (fox news in this instance)
Video link:
EDIT: rebooted after unplugging OTA tuner and all seems well... bad tuner or bad SW is the question...

So, you rebooted and all is well? If that is the case, you simply had a little glitch in the sw. The reboot cleaned it up....

Unplug the dongle from the Hopper. You should see a slide that says that you unplugged it. Now, plug it back in. You should see a slide that says that the receiver sees it and needs to reboot to activate, or something like that. Let it reboot. Now you can scan for channels., or should be able to. I have S449 and have no issues with my OTA....

Swapped OTA to front usb port and put wireless adapter on the rear top port and all seems to work... perhaps the rear USB port just didn't like the OTA tuner...
also I just noticed on SW 449 it now shows download speeds on the wireless settings screen... not sure if new but i never saw it before this update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts