Hopper Plus for existing customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Has anyone had issues with Hopper Plus? I’m not going to get me Hopper Plus unless they get all the bugs out of it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just going to get it because it's free and try it and then if it's junk, I'll just disconnect it and reconnect it back periodically after others said there are real improvements. LOL

I don't think the Hopper/Sling will bring in 4K even with the Plus added. You need the Hopper 3 as far as I know. I'll have to double check that....
Yes adding a Hopper Plus to a Hopper With Sling will bring 4K to the Hopper with Sling. :) That is one of the big benefits for those with a HWS.. :D

So none of loyality numbers are loyality deparment anymore??

Last i time I called i was told they have no number anymore, but I COULD be transnfered to them. and I Was transfered to them I asked specifically if was loyaltiy department before proceeded and they said they where. I assuming they where loyality cause they way more helpfull then normal numbers

So none of loyality numbers are loyality deparment anymore??

Last i time I called i was told they have no number anymore, but I COULD be transnfered to them. and I Was transfered to them I asked specifically if was loyaltiy department before proceeded and they said they where. I assuming they where loyality cause they way more helpfull then normal numbers
Did you get a good phone number for the Loyalty department by any chance?

Did you get a good phone number for the Loyalty department by any chance?
I have not called them again since i last called them, like I said last I heard there where no numbers "but" i could be transfered to them, and supposedly i was transfers to loyalty, this was about april 28th give or take

I have other issue to deal with deal with dish last thing on my mind atm

Reactions: charlesrshell
I wanted to asked, but do the Joey 4 work with 40.0 remotes? i ask cause hate newer remotes with there double function buttons, mom love new remote, only Think i use 5x.x remotes for and i got bunch them is to turn my AVR on and off and control it volume

I wanted to asked, but do the Joey 4 work with 40.0 remotes? i ask cause hate newer remotes with there double function buttons, mom love new remote, only Think i use 5x.x remotes for and i got bunch them is to turn my AVR on and off and control it volume
40.0 remotes will work with the Plus & Joey 4s, but some of the buttons don't work. 54.0 series remote is the way to go.

Reactions: tsunami2311
40.0 remotes will work with the Plus & Joey 4s, but some of the buttons don't work. 54.0 series remote is the way to go.

so the blue button wont bring up apps widget and green button wont turn CC on and off? the 2 other button have there dedicated buttons for there function. easy access to app widget and cc is something willing to give up just so i dont have to use 5x.x remote

so the blue button wont bring up apps widget and green button wont turn CC on and off? the 2 other button have there dedicated buttons for there function. easy access to app widget and cc is something willing to give up just so i dont have to use 5x.x remote
on the 54 remotes you can program the diamond and double diamond buttons on the lower portion of the remote to various functions.

Attachments

• Dish Remote 01.jpg
    Dish Remote 01.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Dish Remote 02.jpg
    Dish Remote 02.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 68