Hopper remotes. Hopper Voice and Hopper Standard

I mentioned in another thread that maybe all of these functions will be done on-screen. For quick, ease of use, this a step backwards though.

hmmm... maybe better to wait and see it working than have a string opinion right now.

I mentioned in another thread that maybe all of these functions will be done on-screen. For quick, ease of use, this a step backwards though.

That's your opinion and the nice part is if you don't want to use that remote... you don't have to. :) DISH is giving you different ways to enjoy your service more. You chose what is best for you. :D

Reactions: CulpeperUplink
I tend to agree, but I still browse directories and search for file from the command line on my PC.

The "killer button" for me would be swap. Without similar ease to pause/swap/pause/swap, I'll probably stick with the current remote. Hopefully we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

I'll stay with my present remote controls. The new ones seem more complicated to me and I don't see any advantage in the new ones at all.

I wonder if the new remote allows you to save timers to it. This is a big help when switching out receivers and transferring your timers over.

I like the fact that they changed the menu based upon the remote that you have to make the menu compatible. There may end up being more "tricks" on the new remotes realized and/or created by the time it's released to the public. They look simpler so some may like it for that fact alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)