Hopper remotes. Hopper Voice and Hopper Standard

One option is that almost everything is done on-screen with the new UI. Does it act like a mouse with an on-screen pointer?

It doesn't even have a 4-way (arrows) keypad. The (4) color buttons, PIP/Swap, Search, Format, and so on... I could see that pressing the "Options" button could then display many of these all on the screen.

Without color buttons, are we now losing the green button closed caption toggle shortly after getting it?
Yes and no...

First your existing remote will still work.
Second on the touchpad remote there it's one programmable key which you can Program as the green button.

There was also talk of having a key press combination such as a long press off the mute button to turn it on or off as well.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Sorry, Scott, I still don't completely understand on the FF/Rewind: How do you toggle between 4x/15x/60x/300x speeds if you press and hold? Or can you?
You press and hold the left or right arrows after a second it goes into rewind our fast forward mode. Then tap it again to change speeds.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG

People asked but I don't recall an answer. Speculation was that hitting the "OPTIONS" button would change the touchscreen but the only pics I've seen were with it either off or blank or just a numpad.

The color buttons must be someplace. I noticed in the thread that had pics of the new UI guide there is a red button to select for Options.

There is also an "Options" hard-button, so no need. The red button can be for people who keep their original remotes.

the box knows if you use a old remote or new remote, and will show a "red" key or a "options" key

People asked but I don't recall an answer. Speculation was that hitting the "OPTIONS" button would change the touchscreen but the only pics I've seen were with it either off or blank or just a numpad.

Options key brings up on-screen UI. There is a key labeled "123" that brings up the number pad on the touchpad (not a touchscreen)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts