Hopper S212 Feedback and Issues

I had the same issue yesterday with American Restoration (same channel) as Pawn Stars. I already had a time with AR for new only and it had selected a couple of different episodes to tape. Determined that I was missing some older episodes, so I changed to timer to All. A lot more episodes were added, but I changed my mind and decided to change the timer back again to New only and then manually add some episodes since now I had too many old shows that I had already watched. When I changed the timer back to New Only, no episodes were marked to record. All the episodes that were previously marked to record both old and new were now unmarked. Wound up manually selecting the episodes to record.

Wonder if the problem was the Hopper or maybe the guide itself isn't flagging shows as new.

This and the post above it pretty much confirm a suspicion I've been having. We know there is a max # of timers (all) and a max # of event timers (all). I really think there is a max # program timers as well. What I mean is that for a specific timer like Pawn Stars (ONLY NEW), that counts as ONE timer in the max timers and ALL the Pawn Stars reruns it skips (plus the new ones) count in max # or events, and there is also a max # of "events" for ONE timer. Does that make sense (I don't know how to explain it)? I also have Pawn Stars set up as new only. Right now it has picked up and skipped all the reruns today and is recording the new ones tonight. It has also picked up and skipped all the reruns for the upcoming week until about mid-morning NEXT Monday. As more skipped reruns drop off (the past schedule) it will pick up more of reruns on next monday and by Saturday, it has picked up the new eps on next monday as well. This has been a recurring thing since PS started back up. It is not an "issue" because it does end up picking the new eps up eventually, but I really think that there is a max # of events PER timer as well as max timers and max events. Can anyone confirm this?

My Hopper decided not to record any programs on Fox last night in PTAT. I had flipped through the channels throughout the night and Fox was coming in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts