Hopper S440

datwell

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 25, 2004
Falls Church, VA
I have 2 of the early Hoppers w/o Sling both now running S440. Both are unstable and at times I must turn the Hopper off via the remote, wait a few seconds and then turn it back on for the video to return. Both downloads were rough and I had to unplug each one and plug it back in for them to work at all. We have been pretty fortunate up until now as most software updates have gone well. This version is the buggiest I have seen in a long time - I hope fixes are in the pipeline.

COMING SOOOOOOONNNNN!!!! Now in DISH terms that could be tommorrow or never. I'm still waiting for the fix for name based recording on my ota sub channels that they screwed up in May.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I have S440 for about two weeks now and have not seen any signs of instability.

Other than the perpetual problem with ota sub channels and no name based recording, the fact you can't edit your folders or create any new ones, still can't protect any show . But yeah, nothing unstable in the actual software.:mad:

Reactions: Tron2012
I too have the bug where after watching a recording on other Hopper I get a blank screen. I need to change from say 112 to 111 and then back to 112 in order to see it. Never had this till 440.

Both my HWS and h2K work as normal. Least amount of bugs I have had ever. And the H2k has had 440 since 6/25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts