Hopper speed question

Question for the 922 users, and any Hopper testers...can you rename the tiles to a title you want, and sort the thumbnails by name? Sometimes I record news snippets and rename them to the actual story title, instead of just "NBC Nightly News", or whatever. Other times, manual recordings of shows end up with the title of the previous show, because I rewind back far enough before the actual start time of the show I want to record to make sure I get it all. So in that case, would the tile image be of the previous show, and I assume if I rename, the image won't change. That is the potential problem I see with working with tiled images.

Question for the 922 users, and any Hopper testers...can you rename the tiles to a title you want, and sort the thumbnails by name? Sometimes I record news snippets and rename them to the actual story title, instead of just "NBC Nightly News", or whatever. Other times, manual recordings of shows end up with the title of the previous show, because I rewind back far enough before the actual start time of the show I want to record to make sure I get it all. So in that case, would the tile image be of the previous show, and I assume if I rename, the image won't change. That is the potential problem I see with working with tiled images.

I have not seen if you can change names of titles or not. I'll have to check it out. I have seen when programs have recorded the title before or just have the wrong title. If the wrong title was recorded it will have the wrong picture on it too. I seriously doubt you can change the title art.

on the 922 you can't rename a recording, but you can create a folder and give it a name. then you'd have to sort your recordings by "Folders by title". i would think the Hopper would be similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)